Facebook thinks about small businesses
Three new products on Facebook to help small business owners
Facebook announced some new products to help small businesses. The new solutions should help small business owners to save time and let them focus on growth.
Automated Ads, appointments booking and video creating tools make it for the small business owner much easier to promote their business on the different platforms of Facebook.
Automated Ads that drive results
Facebook is aware of the fact that small business owners don’t have the expertise nor the budget to hire expensive marketers to do the advertising. That’s why they build Automated Ads that you can run on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network.
You get some questions about your business and goals. Based on the answer they will develop a customized plan.
You get multiple versions of your add.
- suggest Call-To-Actions buttons, text, …
- suggest the audience you need to target based on information from your Page
- recommend a budget that gives you results based on your goal
- send you notifications with suggestions to improve your ads and the results
Though Facebook gives you this automated option, you will still be able to adjust your budget, …
The main reason Facebook gives to launch Automated Ads is to give also small business owners the chance to promote without the expertise and without guesswork.
Manage appointments on Facebook and Instagram
Probably you know the book now button already. Facebook has expanded this tool. This booking service is completely free.
You can now
- customize your business menu of services
- let your customers know when you are available
- new and existing clients can book services on your Page
- manage all your appointments directly from your business page
- send reminders through Messenger or Text to avoid no-shows.
New editing tools to create video
Facebook announced three new video editing tools:
- automatic cropping
- video trimming
- image and text overlays
You can find the tool in Facebook’s Ads Manager.